– Planner at the Department of Planning and Sustainable Development (DPDD) of the City of Dakar
– Socio-economic consultant in charge of projects at the SAFEC design office (Société Africaine d’Études et de Contrôle)
– Consultant in charge of procurement training and installation of local procurement committees at the World Vision ODA level in the Fatick, Diourbel and Kaffrine regions
– Professional Master in Environment: Health, Quality, Safety, Environment at the Faculty of Science and Technology of the Cheikh Anta DIOP University in Dakar.
– Master I and II in development project management at the Higher Institute of Local Development,
– Professional degree in Management Sciences with a specialization in project management at the Institute of Training in Administration and Business Creation of the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar
– Master’s degree in Economic Analysis from the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management of the Cheikh Anta DIOP University in Dakar
– She has worked on the C40 climate action plan programme